Re: Genealogy

Annie: You're absolutely correct about our 'magnificence'.

I'm a writer and student of ancient history (classics and ancient world) -
writing historical fiction. I will want to write about Sir William Sinclair
who was reportedly "...killed by the Saracens in 1330, while journeying
through Spain to Palestine with Sir James Douglas, the bearer of the heart
of Bruce."

Any sources or tales will be most appreciated.

Thanks, John Sinclair of Pennsylvania.