Re: New Year's Resolution

Gary,  Thank you for offering to step into John's shoes!

I want to ask all members of the "new" Sinclair Discussion List to make a
New Year's resolution to remember that we are individual members of a big
family.  Not everyone is at the same stage of understanding our history or
heritage as some others.  We do not become greater by making any one of us
appear smaller.  A little tolerance will go a long way, within the Clan, and
globally.

John - THANK YOU for giving us an opportunity to have this world-wide forum
for these many years.    Your chicks must leave the nest, (hopefully to
fly), and you've done everything to make it possible.

All the best!
Toni Sinclair
Niagara, Canada