Re: A Brilliant Idea

Well Rory and other list members, I have decided to take the next step.

I have issued invitations to the current 289 list members to join a Sinclair
Discussion list at a new location.

If the response is good, we will have a new home for this list.  If the
response is poor, at least I tried.

I have moved on 2 other lists in the past and the experiences were very
different.  One list died and the other flourishes to this day.

List location means little.  List members make any e mail list or discussion
forum what it is.

Regards,

Gary M Sinclair