Re: Sinclair babes shipped as slaves

> You got your own back at us We sent you good British criminals you turned
> them into Australians.  We got Dame Edna, Clive James and Kylie.

Ah, but my friend you must take into account that when a race of people take
all of it's fighting, troublesome, drinking hard working lower class and put
them all on ships, what you have left is a week breed of pen pushing, suit
wearing mummies boys. Without the Viking blood, hence a weakened race is
left .

Annie