Re: Fake Nostradamus.....

As was stated in Parliament two days ago : we must be careful that America's
response does not breed another 1000 Ben Ladins.' which is patently true.
However, for evil to triumph it is sufficient for men of good will to do
nothing. The pertpetrators must be stopped, but replacing one form of
indiscriminate butchery of civilians with another would be plain tyranny.
America must, and I hope will, act reponsably and accurately and, in so
doing, will have the backing of the free world.

Tim