Re: justice what is vengeance?

>The quotation is from the Quentin Tarantino film Pulp Fiction.

Yes, we all read that when you posted it.
What I was getting at was where did QT mishmash it from?

>Over 5,000 victims in New York what is justice what is vengeance? These were
>people, some of who I spoke with almost every day in buisness.  These were
>mothers, fathers, sons and daughters.

Yes, and it's even more so over here.

I think it's safe to say that everyone is agreeed that we must seek out
those who did those terrible deeds.

But further indiscriminate slaughter won't solve anything.

We need to be careful determining what is justice and what is vengeance.

And if we then don't do something about the situations that nourished
the terrorists, the cycle of hate and revenge will never end.

-jsq