justice what is vengeance?

The quotation is from the Quentin Tarantino film Pulp Fiction.

Luke.21 22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are
written may be fulfilled.

Pss.58 The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall
wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Prov.21 3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than
sacrifice.

Our Queen was stunned into "disbelief and total shock", she led Britain in
mourning for the U.S. terror victims.

Over 5,000 victims in New York what is justice what is vengeance? These were
people, some of who I spoke with almost every day in buisness.  These were
mothers, fathers, sons and daughters.

Prince Philip, read one of the lessons in St Paul's cathedral on Friday to
2,000 mourners, he quoted "If God be for us, who can be against us."

On a worldwide day of prayer for a grieving America, Britons stand shoulder
to shoulder with you. We have fought alongside  Americans through a century
of conflicts.

Three minutes of silence have reverberated across Europe.

George Carey,  the Archbishop of Canterbury  told the American people: "What
you have gone through in the last few days is beyond our imagination. Our
hearts go out to you."

All has been said and done for our grief.

>From the Quran The Pilgrimage 22.39 Permission (to fight) is given to those
upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is
well able to assist them;

>From The Bhagavad Gita 2.32 Only the fortunate warriors, O Arjuna, get such
an opportunity for an unsought war that is like an open door to heaven.
2.33 If you will not fight this righteous war, then you will fail in your
duty, lose your reputation, and incur sin.

>From the Bible Exod.15 3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Deut.21 10 When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord
thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them
captive,

Num.32 6 And Moses said unto the children of Gad and to the children of
Reuben, Shall your brethren go to war, and shall ye sit here?

Sinclair