Re: Fake Nostradamus.....

Dear John:

Your are right: the Bible, for one, speaks the Truth, from the Genesis to
the last Gospel. No matter how you read it or like it, the basic truth is a
simple one - Love. Period. No matter what each religion of the world call
their God, there is only One and He is about one thing only: Love, and
everything that love commands in terms of tolerance, fraternity and charity.
Yet it is such a difficult 'test' to pass, one that may take a lifetime
measure up to... and put to use. Let's keep the faith in these hard times.
The entire world depends on our capacity to 'love' without judgment.

Ok, I admit I may be a dreamer, hoping for some Utopia! But I need the hope.

Fran