Re: Fake Nostradamus.....

Ezechiel's Book (29-30)is so appropriate today. He wrote about the arrogance
of the 'nations which imperils world peace',  Œany great nation must abandon
the desire to dominate other states¹ and that 'it is a crime to become rich
at the expense of hard working people¹ ­ all prophetic visions which take a
whole new meaning today...

Fran