greetings to the Sinclair list

Hello,

My name is Angus Sinclair and I'm a member of the Clan Sinclair Association
(Canada). Glad was I to discover this list this afternoon!

My great-great-great-great-grandfather was a Peter Sinclair, who worked on
the estates of  the Duke of Argyll about 1750 (ergo, I'm descended from the
Argyll lineage). Four of Peter's grandchildren emigrated to Canada (St
Andrew's East, Quebec) in 1817 and they subsequently moved again, in 1841,
to Little Falls, Ontario (later St Mary's, about 10 miles from Stratford).
The four families bought farmland in Blanshard Township and, until
recently, one of my cousins was still on my Great-great-grandfather's farm.
I moved to London Ontario in 1989 where I am a freelance musician, mostly
in the employ of the Anglican/Episcopal church.

I look forward to getting to know all of you in the months ahead.

Cheers!
Angus Sinclair

"Too Many Tunes, Too Little Time"