Re: A not-important question

Does it really matter whether we are Sins or Saints?  I was led to believe
that the roots of this massive tree branched even within immediate families
as we have some of Alexander and Waymon Sinkler's sons taking one or the
other version of the name and proudly so.  Although my family is of the Saint
variety I wonder if you Sins have more fun?  Truly meant in jest no offense
intended but it was too easy to have a chuckle over this one.  Charlotte
Gellis, granddaughter of Charles Pendleton StClair