Re: To Angus Sinclair -- my relative

Dear Angus,  I believe we are cousins.

My gf is John Sinclair, was born June 24, 1836,  in St Andrews East,
Quebec.  His father, Duncan, was born in Glassary, Argyll,  28 Jan 1798.
His father Donald Sinclair, b. about 1765.
I don't have the information past Donald.  Do you have the connection back
to Peter?

I could exchange my info with you.  I have a photo taken at Duncan's
funeral in 1883 with the whole family.

My Mother is Myra Jean Sinclair Kendrick, Dau. of John Sinclair

Myra Kendrick Perala
Portland, Or