[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Thank you so much for your meaningful response. I am tired of this discussion, and say we get on to the discussion group for which we were founded. A little was interesting, but it really has turned into an American bashing. Until you have walked a mile in our shoes you can not understand the depth of our concerns. And you are fortunate that you as well as us have the freedom to express your views. Yours Aye, Dorothy G ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ward Ginn" <wginn@att.net> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 11:24 AM Subject: Re: Ode to America message from rob cohn > > People are entitled to have and express their opinions, but I do not > believe that the Sinclair discussion list is the proper forum to > discuss who is right or wrong in the war against terrorism. I thought > that the Sinclair discussion list was meant to be a forum in which [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html