[an error occurred while processing this directive]
People are entitled to have and express their opinions, but I do not believe that the Sinclair discussion list is the proper forum to discuss who is right or wrong in the war against terrorism. I thought that the Sinclair discussion list was meant to be a forum in which the history and genealogy of the Sinclairs and allied matters were to be discussed. If list members wish to demean America, I would suggest that you find a different audience. Ward L. Ginn, Jr. (next door neighbor to two innocent American civilians who were murdered by terrorists aboard the flight that hit the Pentagon) Great Falls, Virginia ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sinclair" <labehotierre@wanadoo.fr> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 3:36 AM Subject: Re: Ode to America message from rob cohn The attacks on the World Trade Centre and Washington were inexcusable. We should and cannot let this degenerate into America vs. Osama. Osama bin Laden stands accused of heinous and foul crimes. He is not convicted. [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html