[an error occurred while processing this directive]
This message was posted by me on the discussion list back on 11/25/2001. For some reason that I cannot explain it was posted again today on the discussion list. I certainly did not send it. As the original sender, I would ask all list members to disregard the message as my opinion need not be communicated again on this list. Although I personally prefer to post only things about Sinclair history and genealogy, the rules that govern member participation on the list do not forbid the discussion of this topic or others not relating to history and genealogy. Sorry that the message was reposted. Ward Ginn ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ward Ginn" <wginn@att.net> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 11:24 AM Subject: Re: Ode to America message from rob cohn People are entitled to have and express their opinions, but I do not believe that the Sinclair discussion list is the proper forum to discuss who is right or wrong in the war against terrorism. I thought that the Sinclair discussion list was meant to be a forum in which [ Excess quotations omitted. ] [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html