[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Jeff, I have very much enjoyed your postings in this list. I do not always agree with you but that's alright, you do not always agree with me! *L* Please stay subscribed and continue to post, after all, discussion is the heart of this list and you exhibit a fine mind and an educated demeanour. The world (and this list!) need more of both. Yours Aye, Tearlach jeffnpat wrote: > Many of you have shown a remarkable solidarity over these last few days, > and I have come to regret upsetting you. It was not my original > intention. > > So I am leaving you in peace, but will stay "subscribed" for another few > hours. > > If any of you would like to have the last word, on list, it is yours. > > This is mine: > > Goodbye. [ Excess quotations omitted. ] -- There's nae man sae deif as he tha' winna hear. [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html