[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Jean Grigsby wrote: >Apparently there is a "sicko" out there using my name and also that of skull >and bones in the subject line. I will never send an attachment and will >never use my name in the subject line. >Thanks for letting me know. I received three myself (from the Sinclair >discussion group that had the virus). My server caught it and so did my >virus update. It is being checked into and we have narrowed it down really >well. >Thanks for letting me know. I too received one Jean, but as another list member experienced, my reply to you bounced back again. Here is what I intended to send to you Jean: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------- Dear Jean, I have since sending my last enquiry regarding a certain "rogue" e-mail received your next one warning all cousins about it, so no harm done here, I have deleted it unopened. Following is the full headers of the received message in case it's of assistance to your ISP in tracing the idiot: >Return-Path: <jgrigsby@bcni.net> >Delivered-To: books1@iinet.net.au >X-Envelope-To: <books1@iinet.net.au> >Received: (qmail 5899 invoked by uid 666); 30 Nov 2001 22:45:33 -0000 >Received: from unknown (HELO galileo.bcni.net) (216.169.41.12) > by mail.iinet.net.au with SMTP; 30 Nov 2001 22:45:33 -0000 >Received: from [216.169.41.96] by galileo.bcni.net (NTMail 5.06.0016/NY4980.00.ea083255) with ESMTP id gxjnkaaa for books1@iinet.net.au; Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:40:03 -0600 >From: "Jean Grigsby" <_jgrigsby@bcni.net> >To: books1@iinet.net.au >Subject: Re: Re: South African St. Clair info. >MIME-Version: 1.0 >Content-Type: multipart/related; > type="multipart/alternative"; > boundary="====_ABC1234567890DEF_====" >X-Priority: 3 >X-MSMail-Priority: Normal >X-Unsent: 1 >Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:40:03 -0600 >Message-Id: <00400372157891@galileo.bcni.net> [ Excess quotations omitted. ] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------- Hope you catch the little twit! Cheers, Ian in Oz (Ian Newman, Perth, Western Australia) [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html