Celebrations

For Christmas and New Year our family has plum duff served with either thick
cream or custard in which until recently a coin ( the metal base of New
Zealand changed with metrication )was contained, Some families use buttons
and declare a value for the colour, it is a lot of fun to find a button and
children feal that they are part of the celebration
Well Joan and I are away to a wedding being held on New Years Eve Outdoors
and the main meal is pit roasted beef the meal to be followed by fire works.
To all on the list a Happy New Year
                                   Roy & Joan