Morrison's book

    Can anyone describe Morrison's book The History of the Sinclair Family In Europe and America for me?
    Does it have the Earls of Caithness and the Barons of Rosslyn? Also does it give the history of each individual? For example, does it have the birth of  Prince Henry 1st and then go on to tell about his life?
    I haven't seen this book and would like to know a little more about it to see if I would like to buy it.
    If this book is not like I described above can anyone recommend another?
Thanks
Lisa Hunter