Re: New years

Dear Annie:
That does not sound so different from my part of Canada. I , though,
cooked Christmas dinner when I was married (Actually, I still do). I
used to give Monstrous Parties on Dec. 31 and we would wake up with
people and God knows what, everywhere. I am not a fan of music in the
morning, but on the 1st, I would plug in my guitar and try to play what
Hendrix did at Woodstock. I always failed, but the house cleared and I
flopped back to bed. My wife Then cooked New Years dinner and she also
did ALL the cleaning...I woke up fresh and rested at 4:00 and received
my traditional New Years' glare... I did, however take down the tree and
put it out...(on the 2nd...). Ah...Memories. Happy New Year to you and
Hubby. I will phone after Jan. sets in... Love, Gordon