Re: Passing of Laurel Gene Fechner Clan Sinclair USA HistorianEmeritus

I was saddened to hear about Laurel's untimely death.  Although we never met
I admired her.  Her untiring work on clan genealogy and history will stand
as an enduring monument to her scholarship and her generous character.

My deepest condolences.

Joe Erkes