Passing of Laurel Gene Fechner Clan Sinclair USA Historian Emeritus

To The Sinclair Discussion List

It is with deep regret that I announce the passing of Laurel Gene Fechner Historian Emeritus Clan Sinclair USA Friday September 27 2002. We all  express our sympathies to her husband Donald and Family.

Laurel, was a consistent poster to the Sinclair discussion list and a fountain of information on Sinclair history. She will be sorely missed.

Please join me in expressing our condolences.

Respectfully submitted.

Donald Sinclair
President
Clan Sinclair USA