RE: Passing of Laurel Gene Fechner Clan Sinclair USA Historian Emeritus

Dear all,
I did not have the good fortune  to meet with Laurel, but we did talk a few
times on the Net. She was extremely kind and able to pass on information
that we needed as we began the Australian data base. However I am also
speaking on behalf of Clan Sinclair Australia, so I am extending our
sympathy and regrets to her family, and  to those  of our Clan, who knew
her far better than we did. I know our genealogist is very sad today to
hear of her death.

Sinead