Mohammed in the bedroom!

Dear Stanley

In 'The Sources of Islam'   Dr. Sir W. St Clair-Tisdall's (original written
in  Farsi entitled, Yanabi' al-islam.)   Lahore, Pakistan  1899.
states  in Sura 4:3  men may have at most four wives, except that in Sura
4:57 Mohammed had an exclusion for himself.

I can not find if 1st Cousins 4X removed can marry.  I am waiting the
genealogist answer, what does a descendent of Mohammed do? With the marrying
and bedding rituals of Mohammed it is no wonder that there are 1.2 billion
Muslims in the world today.

St Clair-Tisdall says that  the Muslim scholar Ali Dashti. idenitifed
Mohammed's wives and concubines as.
1. Khadija (died first)
2. Sawda/Sauda
3. 'Aisha/Aesha (6-9 yrs old)
This one became his favourite wife
4. Omm/Umm Salama
5. Hafsa
6. Zaynab/Zainab of Jahsh
7. Jowayriya
8. Omm Habiba
9. Safiya/Saffiya bint Huyai
Safiya Bint Huyai was as all women booty Mohammed was alloted 1/5 of the
booty as prescribed in the Qur'an, Sura 8:41
10. Maymuna of Hareth
11. Fatima/Fatema
12. Hend/Hind
13. Asma of Saba
14. Zaynab of Khozayma
15. Habla
16. Asma of Noman
17. Mary the Christian
18. Rayhana
Rayhana Bint Zayd was also booty she was given to one of  Mohammed band
after being captured  She was found to be a woman of immense beauty.
Mohammed kept her as a concubine. Oh well so much with dividing the booty
up.
19. Omm Sharik
20. Maimuna
21. Zaynab/Zainab 3rd
22. Khawla

Also Dr St Clair Tisdall in 'The Original Sources of the Qur'an,'  Society
for Promoting Christian Knowledge, E.S. Gorham, New York, 1905 ,states that
the Qur'an justifies treating a woman as nothing but an object for sexual
desire. Suras in the Qur'an seem to be revealed conveniently, when Mohammed
wanted his adopted son's wife, he suddenly got a revelation from Allah
declaring it right to take another man's wife.

(Sura 33:37) "....Fear Allah. Then when Zayad had dissolved his marriage
with her (Zainab) we joined her in marriage to thee: in order that there may
be no difficulty to the believers in the matter of marriage of the wives of
their adopted sons...."

When he wanted to stop his wives from quarrelling or to accept more wives,
he got a revelation
for it.

(Sura 33:28) "O Prophet! Say to thy consorts: 'If it be that ye desire the
life of this world and its glitter then come! I will provide for your
enjoyment and set you free in a handsome manner.'

(Sura 33:30) "O Consorts of the Prophet if any of you were guilty of evident
unseemly conduct, the punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy
for Allah."

Sinclair