Re: Male for Female?

Dear Jean Paul,

I would like to thank you for being considerate of me and my dislike of
being mistaken for another person. Not that I am so conceited to think that
I should be the only Jean on the list, but I did not appreciate some off
list mail I received.
I had signed my last comment with Sinead which I believe is Gaelic for
Janet and I am quite happy to use that name on the list to enable you to
use Jean.

One of my grandsons is called Jean-Luc and I like the double Christian name
tradition.

Sinead/Jean