Re: Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité pour tous

At 09:27 PM 09/09/02 EDT, you wrote:
>Sinclair waxes eloquent about liberty and justice for all, while reaching
>back to criticize some bill that failed in the American Congress over a
>hundred years ago in 1902.

Jean - you seem to be under the misapprehension that Sinclair is French.
Not so.

We've had America, France, Australia - who's next on the list?
With September 11 approaching fast, surely it's time for unison, good will?
(mind you, it should _always_ be that time methinks!)

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia