Re: Pleasanton California Highland Games

Dear Gary,
Congratulations  on winning the trophy, and what a brilliant idea for a hot
climate.  I hope you have not placed a copyright on it as we in Australia
can have extraordinarily hot days for Gatherings also. I think we may use
some of the elements of your idea. Certainly we can also have days that
would be more typical of Scotland - cold, wet and windy as at Berwick last
year, but Ringwood was like your day.  I had heard there were  two Clan
Sinclair ships but didn't know of a third vessel carrying the name. So
thank you for adding some knowledge.

Once again congratulations on behalf of Clan Sinclair Australia.

Jean Sinclair Stokes.