1891 London Census

For those researching London family history, S&N Genealogy Supplies at
www.genealogy.demon.co.uk has the 1891 London census records available on 38
CDs.  This is a PDF format of the original sheets with a limited name index
also available.  My son bought it for me as a birthday present and it has
been great being able to go through it at my leisure rather than having to
do it in a rush at the LRO when I get to pass through London once per year.
They also plan to produce other census years in the future.
Regards
David Sinclair