Highlander Magazine

Hello!

       Does anyone have the address, telephone number and Internet website
address (if there is one) for the Highlander Magazine?  I believe it is
published in the United States.
       Someone told me that in the last two years they had an article about
the participation of the Knights Templar in the Battle of Bannockburn in 1314
A.D.  I would like to obtain a copy of this article.
       Also, if anyone has any information about this subject, I would be
very glad to receive it as I would like to know more about it.

Sincerely,

Susan Grady
Alexandria, Virginia