From: "Stanley St. Clair" <srstclair@alltel.net>
To: "Sinclair Discussion List" <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 1:17 PM
Subject: New Poem

Ordinarily I would not publish any of my work on this list, but day before
yesterday I  composed a poem which I felt would would be apporpriate. Since
it has not yet been submitted for publication, according to copyright law,
this posting will serve as copyright for the present. It is Titled "I was
There". It seems that in copying the verse divisions have been omitted. Each