Re: My recent articles about St. Clair-sur-Epte

Dear Ms. Grady,

>       Recently I sent to you articles entitled "The treaty of St.
>Clair-sur-Epte", "The St. Clair Hermit" and "Places Associated with Rollo the
>Viking".  These articles were based on a trip made by my husband and me to
>St. Clair-sur-Epte, France in June 2002.  You very kindly posted these
>messages on the Clan Sinclair Discussion List.

Those were very interesting articles.

Actually, I did not post them; you did.  You sent those articles
to the Sinclair Discussion List,

 sinclair@quarterman.org

Software then automatically distributed them to the subscribers of the list.

>       Could you please post these articles on your Sinclair website?

There are many Sinclair web pages.  If you're referring to

 http://sinclair.quarterman.org/

those are the pages I manage, and yes I will probably put your articles
there soon.  I can't say when exactly, because I do this only as a hobby,
and the time I spend on it is limited.

>I enjoy looking at this website as I always learn much about the history of the
>Sinclairs.  I would like for Sinclairs all over the world to be able to learn
>more about St. Clair-sur-Epte.  The pictures of the celebration of the
>Saint's feast day there were wonderful.  I wish we could have visited St.
>Clair-su-Epte then.

It's on 16 July every year, and the Mayor and townspeople seem to like
having participants from elsewhere.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@quarterman.org>