My recent articles about St. Clair-sur-Epte

Dear Mr. Quarterman,

       Recently I sent to you articles entitled "The treaty of St.
Clair-sur-Epte", "The St. Clair Hermit" and "Places Associated with Rollo the
Viking".  These articles were based on a trip made by my husband and me to
St. Clair-sur-Epte, France in June 2002.  You very kindly posted these
messages on the Clan Sinclair Discussion List.
       Could you please post these articles on your Sinclair website?  I
enjoy looking at this website as I always learn much about the history of the
Sinclairs.  I would like for Sinclairs all over the world to be able to learn
more about St. Clair-sur-Epte.  The pictures of the celebration of the
Saint's feast day there were wonderful.  I wish we could have visited St.
Clair-su-Epte then.

Sincerely,

Susan M. Grady
Alexandria, Virginia