Re: A new subject for discussion?

I can not have a lot of time to wade into this one in a scholarly way but
will offer some observations pertaining to the evolution of all information
and societies. Very little has anything with a clean start or a clean finish
in the affairs of men. Ideas, institutions and social patterns evolve over
time. Ideas get borrowed and used by different groups and ritual is no
different. With salutes to a fine scholar Sinclair that you most undeniably
are I am with Joe on this one through patient study over time and with the
honorable calling of being a Mason. Now there is a discussion rabbit hole
without end. Neil Toronto