Surnames - How they DIDN'T begin!

G'day Cousins!

Whilst doing the never-ending search, I arrived at the following site:

www.ezlibrary.net/family/history/pafg1704.htm
(although I hasten to add that I had to use the "cached" copy, as I
could not access the site directly)

where this extremely useful information is detailed:

>Phillip SAINT CLAIRE was born in 1398. He died in 1408. He married
Margaret De >LOVAINE before 1398.

>Margaret De LOVAINE [Parents] was born about 1372 in . She died in 1408.
She >married Phillip SAINT CLAIRE before 1398.

- I always knew that Sinclairs were _amazing_ people, but......

Hmmm..... I guess there's no better illustration to folks as to why they
should not
rely on web sites as a primary source of genealogical information!

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia