Misc. from Ivan of Trafalgar

       Dear Cousins,

       Is Midlothian (may not be spelled correctly) in Caithness? I hear it
mentioned in connection with Sinclairs, but not sure if it is a region or
what.

       It is in the 20s here in Central Indiana, USA.  We had snow earlier in
the week.  Today we are having flurries of and on.  The northern part of
Indiana has several inches of snow.  The lake effect from Lake Michigan.

       I have been checking the Tartan Day Sites, but they do not seem to be
up-dated from 2001.

       Best wishes, Tim, with your new position.

       Yours Aye,   Cousin Ivan of Trafalgar