Re: Silence

Dear friends,

the reason for my silence is simple, I am up to my ears in work preparatory
to moving to France. I am busy tidying up my complex affairs here, resigning
from a Government appointed position as a Community Health Council member;
resigning from the local Town Council; preparing my house for rental;
tidying up affairs with publishers etc and trying to keep abreast of
developments in respect of my new position.

Incidentally, the website at wwwsinclaireurope.com has been updated and is
now in three langauges with a slight variation in photographs on the Italian
page.

Best wishes

Tim