Re: "Bob's my Uncle"

At 11:15 AM 17/01/02 +0000, Niven wrote a reply which was inadvertantly
"cut short" by that @%$&&!!! machine that processes the list's e-mail
messages (I think). Either that, or he was removed from the list halfway
through writing his message (that was a joke).

Please re-post Niven!

I'd like to know if Bob's your Uncle or not.

Cheers,

Ian Newman
Perth, Western Australia