The Devilish truth

It takes a long spoon sometimes to dig out the truth from the burning fiery
furnace! But if Lucifer could unravel the myths form the truth I would have
a good word to say about him, we are related you know, 1st cousin once
removed on  my fathers side, hang on that makes him a Sinclair.

Fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but I am so if so
full of doubts.  By intensifying and rendering continuous,  by repeatedly
presenting suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of glory,  the
flowing fountain of glorious ancestors wading through history , and dreams
of owning the world. Our subconscious minds however have no sense of humor,
it plays no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an
imagined thought or image. Reality has become blurred.

Every man without passions has within him no principle of action, nor motive
to act. Our passions often run into reality. our actions are often rash and
self serving. How incredible it is that in this fragile little ship HMS
Quarterman we should hate and seek destroy one another.  There are
possibilities enough for all who will abandon mastery over others to pursue
mastery over history. Fact and truth are the Holy Grail.   There is world
enough for us all to seek truth and happiness. This Community  forged by
seekers of truth and fact with aid from the Devil cannot for long feed on
itself; it can only flourish with the coming of ideas from beyond, these
ideas are unknown and undiscovered brothers. It is easier for me to perceive
error than to find truth. Error lies on the surface and is easy to see.
Truth is deep.  Only a few  are willing to search the inner levels of an
onion.

'enry ain't no Prince.

Sinclair