Re: Another Remembrance - Thanksgiving

Donald wrote>>Thanksgiving should include more than remembering the meal
shared by the Pilgrims and Indians.<<

Prefacing with, I am not a politically correct person, I will add that
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on the injustices done to the "Indians",
past and present.

It is a time when we need to remember all the negative things done over the
centuries and  those that have been perpetrated recently and still go on.

It is a time where we should reflect on the past, the present, and the
future and remember how thankful we should be for our ability to communicate
with each other freely and openly with mutual respect for the feelings of
others while giving each other the freedom to disagree without fear of
reprisal or personal attack.

Thank you all for sharing your views, knowledge, and presence on this list.
I am thankful to include you all in may daily routine.

Thanks John.

Gary M