Re: Another Remembrance - Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving should include more than remembering the meal shared by the
Pilgrims and Indians. Thanksgiving to me means so much more. Look around to
see what you have to be thankful for. I am thankful for the world wide link
to my Sinclair cousins. I am thankful and GRATEFUL for the support from all
of Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, France and the rest of the free
world in our war against terrorism. I and thankful that presidents Putin and
Bush have found a way to get past the cold war, they seem to genuinely like
each other. I watched the press conference with Putin a few days ago, and I'm
very impressed. I for one do not feel unwanted by my mother country. There
are now 4,000 British troops in an airfield near Kabul. The link between
Britain and America is a very special one. My forebearers did not come to
America only for religious freedom, but I'm glad they did. I see no reason to
try to push away from each other. I am thankful for my friends, family, and a
great employer.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis