Re: NIVEN'S THOUGHTS?

At 21:18 01/10/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Niven:
>
>I was wondering if you have yet had a chance to view my website ...
>
>http://www.jnisbet.com
>
>Although my May 2000 Fortean Times article "Reader of the Lost Stone" is
>sadly just a much-condensed version of the article I sent to you in June
>of last year, I have added some very interesting endnotes about
>subsequent developments concerning my translations of the inscribed
>stone at Temple as it relates to Prince Henry's 14th-century voyage of
>discovery to America, and will continue to update the site as more

[ Excess quotations omitted. ]

You are right I'm overwhelmed at the moment but I have recently been to Temple
where I hope to be able to carry out a groundscan survey.

I'd be interested to know how you connect the inscription with Henry's
voyage to
America.

I need to send you some further information on Temple.

I know I have your address somewhere but if you can let me have it again,
it will
save me the agony of going through the muddle in my office which is a mixture
of research and business (inextricably interwoven).

Thanks,

Niven