[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I not quite sure about genetic predisposition's, HOWEVER, there are many many
personality traits that we seem to have.
1. You're not afraid of confrontation.
2. Your spouse and/or coworkers know when to leave you alone.
3. People misunderstand your honesty as bluntness.
4. You have little time for chitchat or idle talk.
5. Short temper is a relative thing.
6. As our "Little Saint" says, "We are a bloody minded group."
Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis
- Re: DNA
- From: Francine Bernier <firstname.lastname@example.org>