Re: DNA

My my! and months ago I asked our dear colleagues Leena and Niven if my
Clerk relatives ever intermarried with the Sinclairs??!! (actually some they
did) Now, I have definite proof: forget my Visigothic French origins ('bern
hari = guardian of Ursus) -> based on these character traits, I am
definitely Scottish!!!:-))

Francine