War on Terror

The tragic events of 11 September should not fade from our conscious minds.
In 'smoking the terrorist out of their holes' we can only hope that the
International Community overlooks no terrorist.  The IRA and Provos who have
murdered women and children in London, Belfast, Enniskillen as well as other
places should be included in this 'War'.

We stand firmly with the Americans, they should stand by us.

Unfortunately the IRA has been funded by NORAID. This terrorist funding
group has been spearheaded by the politically prominent Irish-Americans.

Sinclair