RE: War on Terror

Erhhh...Okay, but if you want every terrorist group,
then you should include both sides that participate in the troubles.
I know people that have suffered from both groups and fled to make a life in
Australia.
And I cannot distinguish one hateful act from another.

Naming just one group as a terrorist group and ommiting to mention the other
side,
could be constured as a political statement.  And this is no place for that.
In uncertain times we want to be united, not divided.
I am sure that was unintentional.

All terrorists are just that; Terrorists.
And they can claim to hide behind veils of political agendas and religous
beliefs.
But these excuses do not of themselves argue for hideous acts of terrorism.
Only in the darkness of an evil mind, does one blend a political or religous
goal,
behind atrocities.

But, I do agree with you.  We need to live lives free from such terror.
As to terrorist groups; Tamil Tigers, Balkan ethnic cleansings, PKK,
Terrorist regimes in under-developed governments, ETA, etc.  May we be able
to stop the cycle in its tracks.
To the victims go our thoughts and prayers.  To the perpetraters, we wish
justice.

It is a sensitve issue, and I don't mean to explain what you said, but to
highlight, that it could be better said.

With warmest regards
Bruce