Re: Yesterday's tragedy

My wife is a Vice President of an insurance company here in Indianapolis. Some of her co-workers are in New York City to arrange a conference she was to attend next Wednsday. All are safe and accounted for, thank you lord. I was glad the hear from others on list from around the globe are with us shoulder to shoulder. Tony Blair has made it clear in the past that our commom heritage with Britian is very special. He vows to be with America. I feel very saddened for those who have lost loved ones, but at the same time I am STEAMED. May their god have mercy on those who have commited this horible act. They have awoken a sleeping giant, and when they are found, action will be swift, heavy, and most complete. They have poked the wrong bear.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis