To: Ian Newman

After reading my e-mail re the Gordon Sinclair editorial...I finally came to the conclusion that you must have thought  I was taking back the original e-mail I was going to write to the Sinclair group list.  I wasn't.....  I still believe what I was saying that this list has been wonderful regarding the 9/11 incident in New York. etc. and never meant any bad feelings towards anyone...no matter where they lived.....

This is what I said and meant to be true and honest...

.I wanted to say that I am on a couple of mailing lists and am so proud and impressed with the Sinclair List for that is where most of the care and concern is coming from to we who live in the United States....Thank you all so very much for your caring!!!.....I am proud to be an American......but my heart loves "Canada....Nova Scotia and the Sinclair's...!!!!!"

I am sorry that you may have taken my e-mail personally regarding the Gordon Sinclair article and Australia.  I do feel that it was good that I sent the copy of the article as now we now for a fact, that not all is true in what you read to be correct and true.  Just wanted to let you know what was being sent thru the internet....

I still believe what I said that this list and the people behind the list --no matter where they live---are wonderful and with their comments of concerns and prayers.  I do realize, Ian, that there were people hurt and/or killed in this incident that were not Americans and that there are many families all over the world that have been affected by this
crime which was targeted on the United States.

Jennie