Message from Mary Fraser Sinclair....

Hello again...just talked to my Aunt--Mary Fraser Sinclair in Throburn, Pictou County, Nova Scotia....daughter of James D. Sinclair and she wanted me to pass on her prayers and concerns for the American people.  She was, of course, glad to hear that we (her family) are ok.

My sister and I are going to be going to Nova Scotia in November to have a memorial and committal service for our parents..Jean and Clarence MacKenzie Sinclair (son of James D. Sinclair).....It will be good to be in our homeland again.

Jennie