Re: Discussion Formalities

Okay Tom,

I shouldn't have said it that “Everyone should
directly
put this off-list insults to the list for general
judgement.” I am sorry. I thought that this could
prevent such off-list attacks.

Of course I don't know Margaret, and how she is
towards other people. But even if she is “more than
somewhat paranoid”, it's not an excuse for Mr. La
Behotierre to do say such things.

And Tim, you said La Behotierre is a "brilliant" man.
Well, even if he is; that's again not an excuse for
such nasty words.

And John, I'm sorry if you understood that I was
implying that this was a threat of bodily harm. It
wasn't.

I hope we will all be happy again now,

-JS