Re: Discussion Formalities

ann sinclair wrote:

> I do not understand how everyone seems to think that the name La
> Behotiere is this mans name just because it is his email address.

Ann, maybe most of us usually don't hesitate to use our real names on
discussion lists. It might be that most of us actually honours the
honesty in using ones real name. Maybe that's why some of us might have
a hard time accepting your fiancés (or is it husband now) different
aliases (akas) on the list. Why can't he just spit it out..... his full
name (not just Sinclair as that doesn't tell anything while on this
list). And by the way.... I don't think there's anyone on the list who
think La Behotiere is his name.... most people aren't stupid you know.

Lena